THE GREAT ESCAPE
DAY TRIP TO ESSAOUIRA
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- All meals included
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Professionally guided tour
- Tips to guide and driver
- Discover the beautiful port city of Essaouira and the warm hospitality of its inhabitants.
- Stroll through the old medina and its ramparts.
- Admire the beach, the port, the souks, the medina, and the craft galleries.
- Explore the old Jewish Quarter.
- Visit the Skala and its cannons.
More about Essaouira
More about this tour
Departure from Marrakech in the morning at 08:00, after several stops to enjoy the scenery of the trip and take pictures, reach the port city of Essaouira at 11:00.
Explore the Medina, the ramparts and taste the cultural wealth of the city and its many art galleries. Admire the architecture of old, well-preserved buildings and enjoy magnificent views of the Skala on the Atlantic coast.
Enjoy freshly caught fish at one of the many traditional restaurants and then go on a camel ride or visit the old Jewish quarter to admire the synagogues.
Returning to Marrakech around 20:00
There are no comments yet.